Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP)
The Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP) is a no-cost energy assistance program designed to increase the energy efficiency of dwellings owned or occupied by those who are income-eligible, reduce participants' household energy expenditures, and improve participants' health and safety. HWAP is federally funded by the U.S. Department of Energy and provided to at no cost for customers whose annual household income is at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty guidelines.
The services may include:
- Safety Inspection, tune-up/repair, and if necessary, installation of heating units
- insulation of attics browse around these guys
- Insulation of attics
- Insulation of heating ducts
- Insulation of water tanks
- Reduction of air leakage from major sources
- Personalized Energy Management Plans
Interested in HWAP? Find out more.
If you are interested in applying to the program or if you have questions please contact the Cleveland Housing Network